1. Wagner Mainardes, Emerson, Claudio Marcio de Almeida, and Marcelo de-Oliveira. "e-Commerce: an analysis of the factors that antecede purchase intentions in an emerging market." Journal of International Consumer Marketing 31, no. 5 (2019): 447-468.
2. Malaquias, Rodrigo F., and Yujong Hwang. "Mobile banking use: A comparative study with Brazilian and US participants." International Journal of Information Management 44 (2019): 132-140.
3. Christino, Juliana Maria Magalhães, Thaís Santos Silva, EricoAurélio Abreu Cardozo, Alexandre de PáduaCarrieri, and Patricia de PaivaNunes. "Understanding affiliation to cashback programs: An emerging technique in an emerging country." Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services 47 (2019): 78-86.
4. Rajavi, Koushyar, TarunKushwaha, and Jan-Benedict EM Steenkamp. "In Brands We Trust? A Multicategory, Multicountry Investigation of Sensitivity of Consumers’ Trust in Brands to Marketing-Mix Activities." Journal of Consumer Research 46, no. 4 (2019): 651-670.
5. Wang, Ou, Simon Somogyi, and Sylvain Charlebois. "Food choice in the e-commerce era." British Food Journal (2020).
6. Bhat, Suhail Ahmad, Mushtaq Ahmad Darzi, and Sami UllahBhat. "Sustainable Business Model in B2C Online Retailing: An Indian Consumer Perspective." In Technological Innovations for Sustainability and Business Growth, pp. 147-185. IGI Global, 2020.
7. Higueras-Castillo, Elena, Francisco José Liébana-Cabanillas, Francisco Muñoz-Leiva, and InmaculadaGarcía-Maroto. "Evaluating consumer attitudes toward electromobility and the moderating effect of perceived consumer effectiveness." Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services 51 (2019): 387-398.
8. Jibril, Abdul Bashiru, Michael AduKwarteng, Michal Pilik, Elsamari Botha, and Christian NeduOsakwe. "Towards understanding the initial adoption of online retail stores in a low internet penetration context: An exploratory work in Ghana." Sustainability 12, no. 3 (2020): 854.
9. Rosillo-Díaz, Elena, Francisco Javier Blanco-Encomienda, and Esmeralda Crespo-Almendros. "A cross-cultural analysis of perceived product quality, perceived risk and purchase intention in e-commerce platforms." Journal of Enterprise Information Management (2019).
10. Tedja, Aldian, Alyssa Jayanti, and Vincent Safriano. "How social shopping retains customers? capturing the essence of website quality and relationship quality." PhD diss., UniversitasPelitaHarapan, 2020.
11. Trabelsi-Zoghlami, Amira, SarraBerraies, and Karim Ben Yahia. "Service quality in a mobile-banking-applications context: do users’ age and gender matter?." Total Quality Management & Business Excellence (2018): 1-30.
12. Amirtha, R., and V. J. Sivakumar. "Does family life cycle stage influence e-shopping acceptance by Indian women? An examination using the technology acceptance model." Behaviour & Information Technology 37, no. 3 (2018): 267-294.
13. Meesala, Appalayya, and Justin Paul. "Service quality, consumer satisfaction and loyalty in hospitals: Thinking for the future." Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services 40 (2018): 261-269.
14. Khan, Habib Ullah, and StellamarisUwemi. "Possible impact of e-commerce strategies on the utilisation of e-commerce in Nigeria." International Journal of Business Innovation and Research 15, no. 2 (2018): 231-246.
15. Yu, Shubin, LiselotHudders, and VerolienCauberghe. "Selling luxury products online: The effect of a quality label on risk perception, purchase intention and attitude toward the brand." Journal of Electronic Commerce Research 19, no. 1 (2018): 16-35.
16. Liébana-Cabanillas, Francisco, Francisco Muñoz-Leiva, and Juan Sánchez-Fernández. "A global approach to the analysis of user behavior in mobile payment systems in the new electronic environment." Service Business 12, no. 1 (2018): 25-64.
17. Ageeva, Elena, T. C. Melewar, PanteaForoudi, Charles Dennis, and Zhongqi Jin. "Examining the influence of corporate website favorability on corporate image and corporate reputation: Findings from fsQCA." Journal of Business Research 89 (2018): 287-304.
18. Walsh, Gianfranco, Mario Schaarschmidt, and Stefan Ivens. "Effects of customer-based corporate reputation on perceived risk and relational outcomes: empirical evidence from gender moderation in fashion retailing." Journal of Product & Brand Management (2017).
19. Frasquet, Marta, Alejandro MolláDescals, and Maria Eugenia Ruiz-Molina. "Understanding loyalty in multichannel retailing: the role of brand trust and brand attachment." International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management (2017).
20. Nandi, Ravi, Wolfgang Bokelmann, NithyaVishwanathGowdru, and Gustavo Dias. "Factors influencing consumers’ willingness to pay for organic fruits and vegetables: Empirical evidence from a consumer survey in India." Journal of Food Products Marketing 23, no. 4 (2017): 430-451.
21. Gugnani, Ritika, and AnujaChoudhary. "Web shopping adoption by female web browsers for apparel shopping in India." FIIB Business Review 6, no. 4 (2017): 48-59.
22. Hubert, Marco, Markus Blut, Christian Brock, Christof Backhaus, and Tim Eberhardt. "Acceptance of smartphone‐based mobile shopping: Mobile benefits, customer characteristics, perceived risks, and the impact of application context." Psychology & Marketing 34, no. 2 (2017): 175-194.
23. Fortes, Nuno, Paulo Rita, and MargheritaPagani. "The effects of privacy concerns, perceived risk and trust on online purchasing behaviour." International Journal of Internet Marketing and Advertising 11, no. 4 (2017): 307-329.
24. Alemu, Mohammed H., Søren B. Olsen, Suzanne E. Vedel, Kennedy O. Pambo, and Victor O. Owino. "Combining product attributes with recommendation and shopping location attributes to assess consumer preferences for insect-based food products." Food Quality and Preference 55 (2017): 45-57.
25. Sinha, Indrajit, and Sujit Mukherjee. "Acceptance of technology, related factors in use of off branch e-banking: an Indian case study." The Journal of High Technology Management Research 27, no. 1 (2016): 88-100.
26. Crespo-Almendros, Esmeralda, and S. Del Barrio-García. "Online airline ticket purchasing: Influence of online sales promotion type and Internet experience." Journal of Air Transport Management 53 (2016): 23-34.
27. Aldhmour, Fairouz, and IsraSarayrah. "AN INVESTIGATION OF FACTORS INFLUENCING CONSUMERS'INTENTION TO USE ONLINE SHOPPING: AN EMPIRICAL STUDY IN SOUTH OF JORDAN." The Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce 21, no. 2 (2016).
28. Khare, Arpita. "Consumer shopping styles and online shopping: An empirical study of Indian consumers." Journal of Global Marketing 29, no. 1 (2016): 40-53.
29. Gupta, Reeti. "Factors Affecting Adoption of Travel Agencies: A Comparative Study." Pacific Business Review International 1, no. 4 (2016).
30. Thakur, Rakhi, and Mala Srivastava. "A study on the impact of consumer risk perception and innovativeness on online shopping in India." International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management (2015).
31. Gracia, Daniel Belanche, Luis V. CasalóAriño, and Miguel GuinalíuBlasco. "The effect of culture in forming e-loyalty intentions: A cross-cultural analysis between Argentina and Spain." BRQ Business Research Quarterly 18, no. 4 (2015): 275-292.
32. Gupta, Puja. "Comparative study of online and offline shopping: A case study of rourkela in odisha." PhD diss., 2015.
33. Elsharnouby, Tamer H., and Abeer A. Mahrous. "Customer participation in online co-creation experience: the role of e-service quality." Journal of Research in Interactive Marketing (2015).